NCS Colour Exercises
£45 P&P UK £6.85
A complete set of colour exercises created by the NCS Colour Academy and supplied in a ring binder. Designed to provide training and understanding. Each exercise has a diagram and instructions and a pack of loose colour chips.
- Colour theory: training in colour perception
- How NCS works, step one: training and understanding the NCS symbols
- How NCS works, step two: training in the dominant and secondary attributes of colour
- Colour similarities: training in the visual similarities of colours
- Colour contrasts: training in colour phenomena and influences
- Advanced colour similarities: training to a high level in the ability to distinguish between colours.
We suggest referring to the NCS Atlas (link) or the NCS Index (link, and to Colour Choices – A Practitioner’s Guide to Colour Scheming and Design (link), as well as our Online training (link) and Case studies (link).
Demonstration size exercises are also available for classroom / lecture / display. Please call us on 01491 411717 or email email@example.com for more information.
FAS Cork Training Centre
Add to Basket